The Environmentally and Socially Responsible Tourism Capacity Development Programme (ESRT) presents its latest news and outputs. A particular highlight: The Green Lotus eco-labelling programme is being supported by ESRT through a range of activities, the most recent of which is the development of a professional and informative organisation website.
The 8th edition of the newsletter also features the support to the World Tourism Day 2014 with the topic “Tourism and Community Development” and presents a lot of interesting highlights. Worth such as
- Tourism Advisory Board pushes for Visa-Free Entry
- Introducing Vietnam Timeless Charm Brand Guidelines
- Green Accommodation Certification Scheme gets ready for Business
- Study Tour to familiarize with Good Practices in Responsible Tourism in Central Vietnam
- Findings of the ESRT Visitor Survey in 5 Destinations
- Central Coast Destination Management – Way forward Proposed
- Enhancing the Consultants of the Institute of Tourism Development and Research
- Roll-out of the VTOS Dissemination Seminars and Online Accessibility
The ESRT Prgramme is implemented for the Viet Nam Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MSCT) by GOPA Consultants in a consortium with GRM, ATC and Vision.